Why “2020 W PCGS PR70DCAM American Silver Eagle” Coin:
“2020 W PCGS PR70DCAM American Silver Eagle” was designed by the 12th chief engraver of the United States John Mercanti and is certified by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the PCGS in terms of its attributes, grading, and authentication; graded as PR70 Deep Cameo. This means it is a flawless piece and a fine addition to any collection, making it highly desirable and a smart long-term investment.
The 2020 W PCGS PR70DCAM American Silver Eagle coin is an ultra-rare luxury sought after by the collectors due to their sheer beauty and the fact that they have been designed by none other than the famous John Mercanti.
The American silver eagle serves as the United States’ official silver bullion coin which has the face value of one dollar and contains one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
The Outlook Of The Coin:
The outlook of the coin is simply marvelous to behold. There aren’t many coins with this level of artistic beauty which makes it more of an art piece than a currency. All in all, it is a marvelous collectible item that is must to have for any coin collector who considers their collection to be complete and valuable.
The eagle on the back symbolizes majesty, beauty, and freedom. A highly detailed and beautifully engraved design makes the 2020 W PCGS PR70DCAM American Silver Eagle stand out from a thousand coins.
The eagle on the back symbolizes majesty, beauty, and freedom. A highly detailed and beautifully engraved design that makes the 2020 W PCGS PR70DCAM American Silver Eagle stand out from a thousand coins.
The coin hosts the last of the inaugural designs, the back of which is John Mercanti’s rendition of the Heraldic Eagle containing the following elements:
- Thirteen stars above the eagle’s head representing the original thirteen colonies
- Shield in the middle of the eagle’s body
- In one talon, arrows and an olive branch in the other.
- A banner held in the eagle’s beak that states “E PLURIBUS UNUM”
- Along the borders, it reads “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” at the top and “1 OZ FINE SILVER~ ONE DOLLAR” at the bottom
- Finally, there are John Mercanti’s initials which are also engraved on the backside
The front has a classical lady liberty design, designed by Adolph A. Weinman. The “PR70 DCAM” attests to the coin’s condition (which in this case is a perfect 70 Deep Cameo). What additionally makes it a unique and collectible piece is the fact that this is the last coin that will be minted with John Mercanti’s design of the rendition of a heraldic eagle on the reverse of the silver eagle.
* The images are a true representation of the beauty of the coin that you will receive. Once in your hand, you’ll be able to truly cherish their artistic beauty.